View Single Post
Unread 06/28/2009, 10:41 AM   #308
Buddy Pine
Registered Member

Thank you everyone and I apologize for the lack of respond. I've been busy for a while on a new install of an inground fiberglass saltwater swimming pool and spa.
Just to update everyone on my 270g SPS dominant upgrade. It now surpassed the second year, last winter I discovered an infestation of AEFW. My tank was full of SPS and have growned over the liverocks and some to each other that it was way to much work for me to take them all out for medication. I had over 50 different species and lost about 80%. The route I took was to add Wrasses that will hopefully take care of the pest. It was pretty painfull to see all the skeletals I was pulling out, and with all the disturbance it went through a new cycle again. Currently the tank is stabilized, i don't plan to add any SPS anytime soon, I felt like i've been cursed. I'm glad everyone liked the Octopus, they are definitely a fun pet to have and if you plan to have one be sure to do your research first before you purchase. They're for an experienced reefer.

Happy Reefing!
BP

Buddy Pine is offline   Reply With Quote