View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2015, 02:41 PM   #981
choss
Registered Member

Dennis,

I'm just finishing your this thread. I actually found your new tank build thread but so many people mentioned the amazing cube that I stopped reading that one because I wanted to get the full history. Truly amazing build and you did a great job telling the story. I'm a retired reefer coming back into the game in two weeks. I'll be posting my build. Before I read your thread i was already inspired by the modern design and rimless look (that didn't exist 12 years ago when I had to disassemble my tank for a renovation!). I am restarting with a small tank - less is more. What I enjoyed about your tank is all the small life coming out of the rock. I experienced similar creatures from my Florida rock (including a few Mantis shrimp, which I used the hot water treatment on (to get rid of one) and a snowflake eel on the second). With limited volume in my future tank I hope to enjoy all the small details that may get lost in a larger tank. Thanks for sharing these inspiring shots from your tank.

Looking forward to digesting the new tank build. It will give me something to do for the next few days!

choss is offline   Reply With Quote