View Single Post
Unread 12/07/2017, 08:41 AM   #132
nightOwl
Premium Member

Rjvb87 - Thanks for the kind words. I am so behind but hopefully will get back on track. I am person that loves to tinker and occasional fall into the deep hole of E.b.a.y. Can I say that? I will pm the info on each item but basically its three parts you have to by.
  1. The individual LEDs
  2. The Base Plate (mine holds 14) - I also have one that does 7
  3. The Ballast

You will have to solder the LED's to the board and I found a good set of fine tips help along with a good soldering iron. You will also need to an old end of cord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjvb87 View Post
Can you please tell me where all your stuff came from for your “blinder light”. I love yours and would love to make one for under my 200 gallon tank

Thanks, and your build is INSANE

DesertReefT4r - Thanks for the kind words. I am coming along slowly . Glad to have you aboard. I am done with it as soon as I run out of it. I use to use Reef Crystals and did not have any issues but then again like I said I have never mixed up 60 gallons in one pop. Hopefully my new Fritz salt will not have the same issue once the main is up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertReefT4r View Post
Looking good, great build here. I will be following along. I had the same issue with IO and RC salt after the new labels and formula change happened a while back. Did not use it after that.