View Single Post
Unread 04/04/2012, 05:13 PM   #22
shaggss
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverock View Post
Well I was diving yesterday getting a load of rock..... and scoping out your "future rock"....summer is here already and the rock is in full bloom, overdrive!

We had no winter, and no spring, just hot and dry all year....the water is already 80 degrees here...never seen that before. The macros are in full bloom, and the rock is incredible...so will have a plethora to choose from....

I am going to investigate parts of the aquaculture lease that I have never laid eyes on before, to scope out your "Future" rock.....five acres is a lot of room, and there is a lot of rock I have yet to see since I put it out there in the early 90's.....this should be a fun adventure.....you should hop on Southwest and come on over...and go on a diving trip with me and get a first hand look!

this is an official invite.....bring you killer cameras...lots to snap here.....

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

ok ok I'm coming!

New build, planning stages. 30 x 20 x 20", Geisemann Spectra 250W with Radium, Profilux controller, Profilux doser 2, Fluval SP4 return pump, Life Reef 28
shaggss is offline   Reply With Quote