View Single Post
Unread 02/04/2016, 09:42 PM   #2962
mannyhernz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkchopExpress View Post
good to hear! did you go 3 day or longer blackout?

as for coralline, i've noticed the same correlation in the past when i've had blooms however i don't necessarily think they eat coralline as opposed to them creating an environment where coralline can't grow...when i've had dinos, they tend to do messed up things to your alk and throw your parameters all over the place...i think coralline likes stability as coralline is a nice indication of a healthy tank

this is my tank today...i think i'm about 10+ months dino free...notice the coralline in the back glass?

First off WoW! Noice tank! S
Yeah did a 3 day, knocked them back a bit..then bought some phyto 2 kinds live. Bacteria various kinds and started dosing.
After couple of days the gha started showin up..also my brother trimmed his chaeto so i added it to my fuge..(pod heavy)
Also purchased another 16oz of algagen tisbe pods and added them to the fuge. Dinos only appearing on a couple of my acro but very minimal..seems like it is working so far..
Btw when can i do water change? Long after dinos have disapeared? Or can i siphon dinos out and replenish with new salt? Thanks!!

mannyhernz is offline   Reply With Quote