View Single Post
Unread 08/08/2012, 09:34 PM   #225
cbonito
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeykong View Post
The tech I talked to a few weeks ago said they are aiming to price the upgrade the same as the upgrade from 1st to 2nd generation Sols, so that was $250 hopefully they can do that. I really think if they just added a back button the controller would actually be pretty good, the single largest problem I have is when you double click and go past the setting you wanted then you have to start all over, where a back button would solve that.
A couple times, I completely screwed up timers that way and it happened fast enough that I didnt notice. But I discovered if you simply wait for the parameter to flash, it's safe to push the knob to select it without it messing up. The knob is definitely touchy and doesnt react in a smooth linear fashion. It seems to bounce.

I might buy the new controller, but in all honesty I dont plan on spending much time getting lost in the forest with a controller.

Here's a question for anyone...

Who is just running the blues without any whites? I know some think you absolutely need whites, but I dont entirely believe that.

Current Tank Info: 60ish gallon (48x24x12h) reef
cbonito is offline   Reply With Quote