View Single Post
Unread 03/17/2016, 05:29 PM   #3362
karimwassef
Registered Member

You've convinced yourself and it really doesn't help other people. You focus on semantics when I think my point is clear to everyone else.

If it's important for you to feel that you're right, then you're not interested in helping others. That's a shame.

For example: Having algae in my ATS isn't the same having algae in my DT. I'm sure you understand this, but you decide to focus on this minutia that adds no value to others, just to jab at a clear and useful comment I made.

Another example: dinos starve algae or chaeto.. Killing them. Does it matter that they did it without attacking the algae? No. Again, minuscule focus on specific words instead of helping others...

One more: detritus eaters in the sand make the skimmer a better exporter... So what? I already said it's a cooperative effort. The Nitrogen export from denitrification is export, but you missed that. And while you know that bacteria lives in the sand, you find it important to point out that it's the bacteria, not the sand... Again, why does it matter? You focus on the words when everyone reading this thread knows that bacteria enables the N cycle and that bacteria lives in the sand. Who are you helping?

Failure isn't an option It's a requirement. 660g 380inwall+280smp/surge S/L/Soft/Maxima/RBTA/Clown/Chromis/Anthias/Tang/Mandarin/Jawfish/Goby/Wrasse/D'back. DIY 12' Skimmer ActuatedSurge ConcreteScape

Last edited by karimwassef; 03/17/2016 at 05:38 PM.
karimwassef is offline   Reply With Quote