Thread: Minh 320 Reboot
View Single Post
Unread 05/22/2018, 08:29 PM   #95
OrionN
Moved on

My beautiful Carpenter died during the move from QT tank to the DT. I used a plastic container to scoop him up. As far as I know, I did not injured him (other than the fact that he may have swim into the wall of the container trying to get away). When I got him into the acclimation box, he was just laying on the side breathing hard. He never did move from the bottom. He have stop breathing at this time.
I will remove him in the morning.
I am so sad. He was the first Flasher wrasse that I bought. Eating well, fat. I was not able to catch him the last time I tried to put all the QT fishes to DT, that was why he still in QT. He jumped into the over flow and ended up in the sump. Can't catch him in the sump with a net. I have to trap him. I put a PVC segment in the sump because I know that he will sleep there in the PVC. In the morning I just cover both end of the PVC and brought him back to QT.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote