View Single Post
Unread 01/02/2018, 02:06 AM   #39
illumnae
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesq View Post
First, sorry to hear about your flatworms. Flatworm Stop and frequent basting to blow them into the water column to be eaten by fish can work if you keep at it.

Second, love the tygerpye! You have a very nice collection of fish.
Thank you, flatworm problems are still present but much slowed down. I just threw away another 2 colonies that had bite marks and eggs, but it's been a month since the last time I had to throw anything away. I know it's wishful thinking for it to be gone without any painful action on my part, but I hope it slows down to manageable levels so that I can enjoy my tank with minimal disruption for the next 1-2 years before it's time for another upgrade.

I started off being a "fish person" before I started on any corals, so I'm staying true to my roots - I enjoy collecting nice fish still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscusHeckel View Post
I understand what you are saying and your feeling. My observation is that less and less people post on reef forums compared to past. People say that Facebook is to blame.

I will follow your tank thread more closely from now on.
Thanks Bulent, I appreciate that I just get the feeling that my tank seems inferior to others' tanks, as I see other threads with so much traffic but mine gets ignored

illumnae is offline   Reply With Quote