View Single Post
Unread 04/11/2010, 08:24 PM   #10
cilyjr
Registered Member

the 75 g sump is gonna sit at a 90 angle under the 180 where i am crouched in the last picture...

today i got the pineboard back up. i need to save what i could from the makeshift bar area because i am sure that have not made that since 1982! i was not gonna re-wainscott (is that even a word) the entire basement room. so some creative piecing together proved successful! it was still early so i started the finish work. i should note i am no cabinet maker so everything will be painted. Caulking is my BFF.

so this is pretty much where i am today! tuesday will be hanging the doors for the cabinet. i should note i put them in because i want access from the front and rear of the tank. i will also be putting in the rails for the lighting system. i am not sure how well this will work but i have mounted 2 24 inch heave duty drawer sliders to each other one is inverted so it will slide both forward and in reverse. we will see tues!

please post comments and critiques thanks

Current Tank Info: 180 inwall, 75 sump, 20lfrag, 3x lumen max elite w/250w radium 20k, recirc modded asm g-3, aqua controller apex,2x rw-20, 350lbs LR
cilyjr is offline   Reply With Quote