View Single Post
Unread 02/24/2009, 12:18 PM   #38
rkelman
Registered Member

"First of all, you can't honestly say that you've been in this hobby for 25+ years and never thought of how awesome a baby sea turtle would be. And being in this hobby that long, you probably know that they feed on coral. "

I've been keeping fish for almost 30 years (not all SW mostly fresh) I didn't know they ate coral..

"Bullsh$%"

Over the line.

"Again, being in this hobby for that long, and you don't know that turtles are all endangered, you don't deserve to have an aquarium. Seriously i would hope you try to get a baby sea turtle off the beach sometime, and you WILL get caught and spend lots of time in jail. Thats the most rediculous thing i've ever heard, and thats saying alot being stated on this website where some real stupid things are said. If this thread isn't a joke, i hope your tank breaks tonight and floods your house!"

Over the line again.

"And with 25+ years in SW, it is a stupid question!"

I don't think anyone should feel intimidated to ask any question. Especially on a forum that exists just for the purpose of educating / furthuring the hobby. I think some on this thread are trolls I'm not sure about the OP.