View Single Post
Unread 03/08/2018, 04:10 PM   #16
NanoReefWanabe
Registered Member

So basically you have to set up 2 timers that is fairly simple in the rke menu... (What time they come on, how long they stay oon for, and which days) after that you need to goo to your alc mod, dimA, mode auto, functions advanced lighting controller... after that you will have to determine your ramp up time which I think will be equal to your ramp down time... white intensity ( your max) skip through all the blue intensity settings, okay the rest of the settings after that (rsndom, oscillation etc, just leave as default and save) now do the same thing for dimB...on mine I have the red and green molex connector plugged into the outer slot and the black and white into the inner...dimA controls the brightness, dimB controls the color....i have my intensity set to 70% and my color set to 25%... since I have the rkl my ramp time is maxed out at 90 minutes but with the rke your max ramp time is 240 minutes I think... so my lights take 90 minutes to get to full intensity and 90 minutes to go back down... and my color starts off very blue (actinic) and takes 90 minutes to get to ful brightness and another 90minutes to dim back to actinic... some where in there it will ask you which timer to use... for dimA use timer 1 and for dimB use timer 2 (that you set up first)

NanoReefWanabe is offline   Reply With Quote