View Single Post
Unread 11/25/2014, 09:55 PM   #110
freeflydive
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by postie1686 View Post
the 1" drain is plenty. ive got a jebao dc12000 hooked up to mine and it pulls just fine!
Thanks for the quick feedback. Do you have the Jebao open all the way, or do you have to manipulate it to match the flow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo98102 View Post
I got the 150g. Are you getting the set or just the tank? I replaced my SCA-303 skimmer with RLSS R8-i. I also replaced the return pump with Jebao DC 12000. The sump is nice and the way it's designed you will not over flow either the sump or DT when the pump/drain has problems.
Based on some of the mixed reviews, I only plan to buy the tank. I ordered the Vertex Omega skimmer, and Sicce return pump from BRS…and will purchase a PM refugium sump from a LFS. I'd like build a stand (or having someone one build it) since I'd like a taller stand (40"), and use a glass canopy. What do you think of their cabinet build?

I'll try the overflow pluming the way it's designed for now…unless it ridiculously loud. In my dream world, I'd like to set it up one time…and enjoy doing water changes and chasing the water parameters.

freeflydive is offline   Reply With Quote