View Single Post
Unread 12/08/2013, 10:48 AM   #102
brandon429
Registered Member.

If its any help, the amount of peroxide you are using has no effect good or bad. If you ever want to see a big thread where lots of people post their use of it, good and bad, a new poster just kicked up the thread again in the Nanos forum. Pest algae challenge thread. The reason it might be helpful to dino infested tanks is because it shows a wide array of coral being exposed to it, and in what dilution. Try everything else first, but before giving up give the p a dedicated not haphazard shot and see how it goes

I can't say peroxide will cure dinos, what we like to show is how to go about as best we can it if it's your chosen method.
Imo the way to prevent dinos is by quarantining substrates along with animals before dt addition
But if you get stuck with a bad entry, at least there are options.

even for those who would never dose in tank it's interesting to see the array of animal life exposed to it along with predictions/outcomes etc. There are dino cures, pair it with uv for a free radical from hell approach
Some tanks respond to nothing and my main take away from this thread is certain virulent strains might win no matter what when using methods that preserve the biofilter/ non recycling methods etc

I linked this thread for its amazing pics of little- known vectors to many threads this is a good thread for rc to have as a reference. Hope I never get dinos

Last edited by brandon429; 12/08/2013 at 10:59 AM.
brandon429 is offline   Reply With Quote