View Single Post
Unread 06/10/2010, 09:21 PM   #18
Taqpol
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb61264 View Post
Subscribed...again Congrats on the move and the build so far...the tank looks amazing!Is the overflow drilled in the bottom of the tank or the side?...you mentioned the Beananimal overflow but I couldn't tell exactly where your overflows are. Love the width of your internal overflow...what are you doing for returns (noticed the holes drilled into the bracing)?
The overflow plumbing is plumbed through the bottom of the tank. This allows me to have the tank only 2" from the wall (the OD of 1.5" pipe). I will have a 1" return pipe that come up behind my tank and splits in two to go through the holes in the euro brace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidcrandall View Post
UPGRADING ALREADY????

I'm jealous. I barely have my 120 going!
I'll have you know in preperation for this build I went back through and re-read your entire build thread.There are a lot of good ideas in there, especially the fish room design and acrylic work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate R View Post
hey alex did you end up getting all your live stock transported over there safe or did you leave them in WA?
I sold off about half the livestock locally, and shipped the other half including all my coral and live rock air freight to a local hobbyist down here. Unfortunately SWA crushed four of the boxes and delayed the rest. I can't complain because they settled right away, but i pretty much lost all of my SPS corals....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjstecchino View Post
Congrats on your upcoming wedding and new tank!
What can you make you any happier?

Claudio
Even though everything that is happening right now is a good thing, I'm a tad burned out. Hopefully the Honeymoon will fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpoletti View Post
Very nice Alex
Thanks for stopping by Mark! Not much here to see yet, though!

-Alex
Taqpol is offline   Reply With Quote