View Single Post
Unread 12/26/2017, 09:11 AM   #10564
MizellB
Registered Member

Hello All, about 7 years ago I had a 75 gal FOWLR done on such a budget I had bare minimal equipment, and I worked my TAIL off to maintain it. I eventually got rid of it for that reason...I told myself that if I ever were to get back into the hobby I would do it the right way... well the time has come that my budget now allows for it (for the most part, as I’m still a tightwad).. I have a friend of a friend selling his 180 after being in the hobby for 25 years. The equipment he has is too long to list, but the big items include: 180gallon tank 72x24x24 (euro braced, stand/canopy, cooling fans in canopy, 75gallon sump (drain, refugium, and return areas) 3 Apollo led lights with 2 spares, apex controller with 3 eb8’s, vdm and lsm modules, 2 dosing pumps, 36watt uv sterilizer, Two tunze 6105 with 7095 controller, Mag 9.5 return pump and a spare, ASM g3 skimmerTwo 500 watt heaters, about 150 lbs of LR, half that amount in DR, 3 inches of black sand in the tank, 3 inches of white sand in buckets that once was used in tank, 3 fish, auto topoff, and a ton of extras.

MizellB is offline   Reply With Quote