View Single Post
Unread 03/02/2012, 01:32 PM   #5
JustinGr
Clown Pimp

Randy

I work at a hospital and I called a PharmD and asked about Fergon tablets, I was told we had "Nature's Blend" Ferrous Gluconate (325mg of Ferrous Gluconate). For 5$, I rand down to pick one up. The ingredients are:

Ferrous Gluconate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscamellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Triacetin, Polydextrose, Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin, Blue #1 Lake, Red #40 Lake

The Fergon Tables:

Ferrous Gluconate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Polysorbate 80, Carnauba Wax.

The only chemistry I perform is the burning of Ch3No2, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts on the "Nature's Blend" being a good replacement?

Justin Grant

Current Tank Info: Reef:75 Gallon, 90# LR, SSB, 2x AI SOL Blues Managed by Neptune's Apex, Inland Aquatics Dump Style ATS, 2 Koralia on wave maker, and MP 10 on custom wave.
JustinGr is offline   Reply With Quote