View Single Post
Unread 01/20/2016, 10:29 PM   #2759
jason2459
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
But im desperate..need to try something!
Patience is the best method. Then pick something a few others have had success with(I think some in this thread are keeping notes or building a sort of matrix like Ivy), find out as much about their system as you can to know if it fits your setup or husbandry, and then stick with it for a few month not just a few days. Sure there's people that have had quick reactions but that is not normal for these kinds of pests. Dinos and Bryopsis are very persistent.

I know I will always have dinos in my system just waiting to get the upper hand. I'm sure I haven't seen the last of bryopsis either. But when, not if, either show up I know (or assume with great confidence) that I just need to get back in line what ever is out of whack from what I've done in the past along with a strong dose of patience and consistency.

You can check out my parameters at reeftronics dot net website and look for my username.

Current Tank Info: 180g mixed reef w/ a beananimal overflow to a dolomite RRUGF. | 20g long G. Smithii Mantis Tank
jason2459 is offline   Reply With Quote