View Single Post
Unread 01/20/2016, 06:05 PM   #2753
mannyhernz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybatz9 View Post
Hey Guys,

Good news... My dino culture has exploded. I have dinos all over the place. So instead of the usual $9.99 sale that I always have, you can have some for one very special low price of $4.99.

If you are unsure if you need dinos in your system, take a look at the important bullets below to see how they can affect your system. And my type of dinos is not the cheap kind that most other people have. My strain is a lot more advanced and will survive in the most harsh conditions. You will definitely be getting your money's worth.

Moving onto the Impact that Dinos Can Have on Your Reef System:
1. Have corals? Don't want them anymore? Dinos will take care of them for you.
2. Have Corals? Want them? Dinos will act as a friend and hug your corals.
3. Tired of that shiny white sand? Dinos will turn it brown for you.
4. Can't keep anything alive? Try dinos, they will live!
5. Like Magic? They will appear when lights are on and vanish when lights are off. I still don't know how they do it. AMAZING!

I don't expect to sell out today, tomorrow, or the next day, so if you are unsure if you want some, you have time to think about it. I will also be taking offers if they don't sell within the next 2 months.

SPECIAL BONUS: I don't normally do this. But if you buy 2, I'll throw one in for free!! Yup, FREE!

Regards,
Billy
Ha...wish it was that easy to rid them..well going out for black vynil today in preperation of my blackout ritual...will post with happenings

mannyhernz is offline   Reply With Quote