View Single Post
Unread 01/27/2008, 04:51 PM   #151
liverock
RC Sponsor

Re: Ready to Go!

Quote:
Originally posted by Red City
I've been following this forum closely and decided to purchase from TBS for my new 55 gal tank. I paid for "The Package" a few days ago but haven't heard anything from Richard. He's probably out fetching more rock or maybe taking a break. I have my tank all set up and ready to go using the specs that were listed on the TBS website. I have a couple of questions that you guys might be able to answer. How long should I leave my lights on in the tank? I've heard 8-10, but then I saw somewhere else it should be 5hrs. Also I'm wondering from those of you who have already gotten the package is your hermits have attempted to take over your snail's shells. In my last nano, my hermits killed my nassarius snails. I really enjoy reading all your posts. I'll submit photos when I can. I'm posting one now of the tank as it's waiting for the great live rock I know I'll be getting soon.

I'm alive!

Been crazy this week....did 91 miles on the water yesterday...Gasparilla Festival....and weather has been killing me.....soon as I can dive, yall will here from me!

sea ya
Richard TBS

liverock is offline   Reply With Quote