View Single Post
Unread 03/29/2012, 01:57 AM   #5
Cloudburst2000
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviesri View Post
Beautiful live rock. Was it shipped in water? I am curious to see if all of the sponges survive.
Yes, the rock is shipped in water. I actually got a small goby as a hitchhiker. It's very tiny. I got way more rock then I need so part of the rock will be moved to a secondary nano tank when it is set up. I must replace the tank first as I chipped it yesterday I got several sponges. All handled shipping well except for one (which I did not put in the tank as it was falling apart). My brother-in-law claimed one of the sponges for his aquarium. Still have four nice-sized sponges in my tank. Also, got some nice gorgs. I think my favorite hitchhiker was the decorator arrow crab...he's just so funny-looking with all the little bits of macroalgae stuck to his legs and head. I'll have to keep an eye on him when I get corals. Don't want him ripping apart corals to decorate himself. I wouldn't mind him rearranging the corals a bit but don't want him ripping them apart. Never had a decorator crab so we shall see.

Cloudburst2000 is offline   Reply With Quote