View Single Post
Unread 11/28/2015, 10:57 AM   #97
vhuang168
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfishLpond78 View Post
Can anyone assist me in using this doser, currently have a Mac to try and get a schedule setup but I am unsure if I am doing this correctly. I have been setting the first dose time to a few minutes from when I set it up just to make sure its dosing correctly and the unit is not responding to the schedule I set up.

Did you click the 'read' button to see if you saved the schedule to the dosed?

You have to click a check box above the pump number of the pump you want to save the settings of. Then click save. The status bar on the bottom of the screen will say saved to doser if you did it right. I always click read to make sure it did save correctly.

The manual is seriously lacking. Seems like they assumed you already know how to set it up before you bought it.

I tried the Mac software but it caused my doser to loose it's calibration n overdosed my tank. It seems that when you calibrate it using a Windows machine then switch to a Mac, it screws things up. It did for me anyways. I just use a Windows laptop now.

It also sucks that I have to bring a laptop with me to do simple changes to the doser. Wish they had integrated a few buttons to the case n make more use of that lcd screen.

The Bluetooth is flaky. Used a class 1 bt dongle, doser is sitting by itself on the wall and not in a cabinet. But I still need to be within 2 foot of the doser for it to connect.

Like the doser itself but the interface needs work!

40g custom AIO --> DSA190Pro
vhuang168 is offline   Reply With Quote