View Single Post
Unread 10/12/2016, 02:29 PM   #6
FirstContact
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avast Marine View Post
You are correct and it worked great! Problem was that users had a hard time understanding how it worked and that it was actually working when setup correctly since it didn't work exactly the way they "thought" it was going to work. In the end customers were always happy once we fully explained everything to them and they saw the results but it was a major headache for support staff. We streamlined quite a bit of our operation last year so we could keep growing (and we are, thank you!) and had to make some operational decisions to keep things moving forward, as a result some items were discontinued and some new items were introduced.
ARRRGHH! DA*N THE PUBLIC! BRING BACK THE MUTINY LINE OF OZONE REACTORS MATEY!!!

I have a Mutiny III and MR16. They work great! And I was sorry to see this product discontinued from your website last year.

Current Tank Info: 120g Reef 100g Rubbermaid Sump, 20g Refugium; previous tank: 46g Drilled; Self Plumbed, Birds Nest, Anchor, Xenia, Zoas, Yuma Yuma Ricordea, Chalice, Mushrooms, Brain, Acan, Anenome Plate; Clams, Other Inverts, Fish, Live Rock
FirstContact is offline   Reply With Quote