View Single Post
Unread 10/19/2017, 07:23 AM   #33
Thornbreaker
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornbreaker View Post
Awesome. I'll take a few pics tonight of the finished room.

I've been delayed for a couple of reasons. I ordered the tank shortly after the pictures above were taken, but I waited to set it on the stand as we still had painting and staining to take place. (We moved in just a month ago). I didn't want to cross contaminate the tank.

On top of that the tank had an issue on the bulkheads that I just got around to trying to patch last night. Long story, but basically one of the holes got gouged during delivery. I'll post a couple pics.

I'm going to order a pump and a RO/DI this weekend so that I can start setting up the mixing station. Tank will go on the stand hopefully next Friday when we have a bunch of friends over anyway.

From there it'll likely be a slow process of ordering the remaining equipment. Having just finished our house, there's several other expenses that may have priority (like a lawnmower, additional furniture). My goal though is to have a fish in by Christmas, but that's likely wishful thinking
Going to try for a steampunk theme in the room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thornbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote