View Single Post
Unread 11/27/2016, 12:54 AM   #120
FirstContact
Registered Member

For my return pump I went with a Waveline DC12000, but I have two Jebao RW15s in my 120 that have been running for a year. The leds stopped lighting up on one of the controller pads, but I switched them over to my Vertex Cerebra controller about a month ago. So, I'm not using the stock controllers anymore. I think the RW15s do a great job for the money and wouldn't mind seeing Jebao release a more expensive higher end product. Not sure what changes were made to the PP15s. I'm sure I'll stick with Jebao for powerheads instead of Ecotech, but when I need more flow I would consider a couple of Gyres.

Current Tank Info: 120g Reef 100g Rubbermaid Sump, 20g Refugium; previous tank: 46g Drilled; Self Plumbed, Birds Nest, Anchor, Xenia, Zoas, Yuma Yuma Ricordea, Chalice, Mushrooms, Brain, Acan, Anenome Plate; Clams, Other Inverts, Fish, Live Rock
FirstContact is offline   Reply With Quote