View Single Post
Unread 03/03/2018, 08:19 PM   #1
Mark SF
Registered Member

High End All in One Nano - Recommendations?

It is has been a few years since I last was in the hobby, and I'd love to get back in with a nano. Looking for something relatively low maintenance, all things considered. My background was a highly customized and custom built 75G aquarium with just about every gadget imaginable (including Zeovit).

To be honest the entire project was a failure, there may have been a few culprits, but the rigors of an ULNS system is behind me and I'm no longer interested. Lots of wasted money and beautiful corals...

So now I am on the hunt for something in the 24" wide x 18" deep All-in-One aquarium that will be able to support SPS. Ideally, and probably realistically, no sump, so it will need to be a built in.

I haven't found anything more complete than the Red Sea Nano Max, but I don't see a lot of reviews about the solution. The biggest concern for me in all of these AIO's is the skimmer and it's effectiveness...I would love to find a niche manufacturer that makes a high end all in one solution, let me know if I've missed anything!

Also, off topic, but is anyone using Siporax on a nano?

-Mark

Mark SF is offline   Reply With Quote