View Single Post
Unread 12/08/2003, 03:26 PM   #10
DensityMan
Registered Member

Who needs two?...

Apparently he wasn't feeling useless enough. Last week he decided to give up his redundant eye. I think he gave it to a tiny blue-legged hermit (who didn't feel like being lunch). In fact I think the little hermit may have actually been trained by Kryptonite and sent to remind Tim that his arch-nemesis is still alive and well.

I was panicked at first. I made a hurried plea for assistance or knowledge (what could anyone do?)... I searched online...

Meanwhile, Tim holed himself up and molted. He stayed hidden for six days this time. Truth be told, he looks silly, but dignified. He's already learned to reposition his eye more centrally and he gives off the impression that he is much more observant now.

Kryptonite is alive and well. I have seen his burrows and I know where he feeds. Even the sailfin has taken some pointers from him as he tried to shoo Tim out of "her" tank (he'll be moving back to the home tank soon - that saddens me somewhat as he is MUCH more active in this tank).

Tim and the Great Straw...

Tim realizes the Great Straw is empty...

From the shadows... the brine'll never know what ate it...

Zoanthid collector, Monitpoa sp. afficianado, Yuma snob and fan of the Mantis family.

Former roommate of Tim the Supermantis; may he hunt in peace.
(http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266915)

Current Tank Info: building...
DensityMan is offline   Reply With Quote