View Single Post
Unread 05/29/2008, 08:34 AM   #23
ktar
Moved On

I use Reef Crystals salt mix. I think that the local fish guy is just trying to help any idea rite now will be helpful. i am losing some very hard to get corals and i dont think i can even get it again if it dies. My Ph is at 8 and i really dont know what my phosphate is at rite now i did not check that. Not to be rude but i have been in the hobby for about 6 years now and this has never happen where things are just dying for no reason or a reason where i can not seem to pinpoint. That is why i am posted on the site to see if anyone has any clue. I am not the only facing this situation i am pretty sure there are other whom has this problem too just dont want to speak up. I personally check my water parameter every week and since this has happen i have been checking everyday and all parameter seem to be fine but things are still receding and not all just some. One chalice down it moves on to the next that is why i was thinking it could be parasite. As of rite now i will try anything to try and save my collection of LPS. No SPS is affected at all. ReefMOnger thanks for the info on the interceptor i will give that a try too. Thanks for the help so far.

ktar is offline   Reply With Quote