View Single Post
Unread 10/03/2017, 03:17 AM   #1536
Nicologne
Registered Member

Sorry if I wasn’t clear which probably has to do with the fact my native language is German...

So just to clarify some background facts:
While you have two power circuits based in the two power supplies, some led pads are on a different circuit as well as the display/controller
Having said this, it is mandatory that all power circuits in the light are powered up at the same time which can be easily handled while the power supplies connected to the wall plug as well as Connected to the splitter box.
After that, when You connect the fixture cable with the splitter box, you can be sure, all circuits get the power at the same time.

As a side note, if a problem is in the circuit which is the controller on, you might have a problem because the pads are not properly Registratur by the controller during start up. All pads are connecting during the power up to the controller/display, if there is a power problem, it wouldn’t work.

Hope this makes some things clear.
Sorry if it sounds complicated, I don’t know how to explain it better. Let me
Know if something sounds weird, I might just use the wrong word...

For the paste. It should just be a cooling paste which will not work like a glue. If d the paste is in the bottom or the fixture and we are talking about a few centimeters, during the installation in one shot, it should not be a problem. If you Wanne get sure, just by some cooling paste from a computer store, the one they use to install a cpu on a main board and you should be good to go.

Hope I answered all you questions. If not? Just let me know....

Greetings
Nic

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nicologne is offline   Reply With Quote