View Single Post
Unread 03/21/2012, 04:21 PM   #513
Taqpol
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudora View Post
looking great had to read a years worth of post to catch up but everything looks great glad to see everything has been going well.
Hey! Long time no see. I hope everything is starting to turn around for you after that horrible flooding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookstreet View Post
I do like the wide open look you have. Sometimes I wished I hadn't stacked so many rocks in mine but I like a lot of fish and wanted to provide as much hiding spots for them as possible.

I also like your photography a lot. What equipment do you shoot with?
Thank you! It was important to me to have a very open and minimal tank, but I have also been considering adding a few more rocks strategically for extra hiding spaces. That being said, I think my tank is about as stocked as I could ever want it fish wise and every one has their own little place and no regression occurs besides a tang butt shake every once in awhile.

I have a Canon Rebel T1i. The lens that shot all of the above images was a Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 telephoto, but my favorite lens for aquarium photography is my Canon 100mm f2.8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psteeleb View Post
Beautiful!!!
Thanks! I have a ways to go before I catch up to your tank, though!

-Alex
Taqpol is offline   Reply With Quote