View Single Post
Unread 12/27/2011, 10:22 AM   #63
CalmSeasQuest
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
Tom can you PM me your Email/phone as Andy has asked me if I can get it for him.....I just had a great IPhone video call with Andy and his family. It was great to see and talk to him as well as get a personal tour of his tank.....WOW just WOW.

Peter
PM Sent - Looking forward to an update from Andy!

I've been playing a bit with the Hero2 and it got me thinking....

With the size of your tank, it would be feasible to build, modify or acquire a RC submarine or ROV and fit it with your Hero2. There are quite a few already available that might be able to be retrofitted. I found a fellow Canadian that does custom submarine with camera builds including replicas of the Nautilus.

This one for instance looks large enough that the Hero2 could be mounted in the clear nosecone (although it might be a bit too bit large.)

Imagine sailing your tank and interacting with the livestock with live HD streaming video from the Hero 2 (once the WiFi back is released.) I would think it would be an incredible experience for the pilot and observers!

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Current Tank Info: 96X30" 270Gal, Kessil 360WEs, BK250 Double Cone, 400 gal ASW station with continuous water change
CalmSeasQuest is offline   Reply With Quote