View Single Post
Unread 11/23/2017, 03:25 AM   #4
Kinetic
Registered Member

Day 4 of isolation, the mocha still will NOT leave the side of the fancy white extreme. He went from open mouthed aggression to just doing dances the last 2 days. I don't know if they were bonding or the mocha just has uncontrollable rage. So what to do? I didn't know if they liked each other or hated each other, so I just put the mocha in the box too to see what would happen.

For the first 10 minutes, they stuck together like they were paired up. Dancing for one another, the mocha following the fancy wherever he went closely (though the box is pretty small). That was a good sign. Almost like they paired up. Then I came back a bit later, and they were absolutely fighting. Chasing, open mouth head butting, probably trying to bite each other as well. I don't know if it was because of the small box, or they just hate each others guts. Not sure why it started off totally fine and then got into a brawl.

Anyway, I decided to keep the mocha in the isolation box and let the fancy white out. Poor guy was in jail for 4 days. But I think he might have actually liked it. Let's see how the mocha does in there. If he hates it, I'll swap them again and then decide what to do next...

Video of them kind of being OK with each other. I did not take time to video the full on fight. I quickly broke that one up:

https://youtu.be/istPVzlAeKM

Kinetic is offline   Reply With Quote