View Single Post
Unread 11/12/2010, 03:32 PM   #653
miwoodar
Likey the bikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd R Turbo View Post
I think it is a great idea. That is my opinion. I built my own and am designing 2 others. I haven't read all of this thread, but I don't really need to, it's just the same as all the other threads.

I see all the threads started 8/08 and ending a month later and I think it's sad. Sad because Santa Monica didn't do a good job at responding to people in a way that didn't inflame them to fight back and maybe shift his methodology of communicating his ideas, and sad because so many people seem to be completely closed-minded to the idea, or maybe ticked off at his personality to the point where there was no way they were going to try it and find out how well it actually works.
If you would have read the thread rather than skip to the photos, you might have noticed that a lot of those 'closed-minded' people had tried ATS systems in the past.

He spammed the internet with dozens of copies of this thread - that's one of the other reasons people got angry.

I learned a lot from my ATS days. I'm sure you will too. When you take a photo of the screen, feel free to include a shot of the tank as well.

On hiatus. I'm either out riding my bicycle, playing with my family, or throwing ferts in my planted tank. Or working. I hope I'm not doing that though.

Current Tank Info: 140 DIY Cube
miwoodar is offline   Reply With Quote