View Single Post
Unread 03/12/2010, 07:54 PM   #121
nineball
Registered Member

Thank you everyone, I am beginning to understand just how incredibly beneficial it is to have the honest enthusiasm and goodwill behind you on this incredible journey. I am trying to juggle 17 balls in the air at one time at the moment so my next attempt to share the progress is a wee bit later than I anticipated. When I get some uninterrupted time at the keyboard without the "are you listening to me or playing on the computer" tapes playing, I will happily answer the earlier questions. Also, in keeping with my disciplined approach to this journal, I would consider the opening of this thread to be chapter two. I did it that way because I realize that the Kernel of what I presented so far is too often the heart of everyones interest. If we are going to learn from this then like Chingchai, we need to go back to the begining......before the crane. The plan......I don't have Ching's access to the unbelievable graphics designer that he had so I will have to cheat a bit with words and pictures (which I have allot of). I did have a plan however and I think the issues I looked at will be helpful for some....even if it doesn't involve a fish room with 30 tanks.

Soon folks ...... reeeel soon.

Thanks for your patience everyone, I know from experience on this forum that immediate gratification is a disease. So far your behaviour as a group has been classy and something to be very proud of! I'll try my best to rise to the high standard you have all set.

Peter