View Single Post
Unread 05/31/2012, 10:25 PM   #22
jimmyjames
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazed1 View Post
If you're planning on a controller, apex can control the AI's and give you the weather treatement you want.
The apex can also communicate with the pumps so you can program various flows at different times. It may not be automated like the radion + vortech combination, but you can program a weather pattern to act with the lights + mp40's
Dazed1...

Thank you for the recommendation.... I have been trying to read up on the differences between the apex neptune and the reefkeeper NET.....
many have told me that the apex is programmable as in programming language? (which i know nothing about).... Is the apex pretty easy to use and set up?.... I'm basically looking for a controller that i would spend some time setting up but wouldn't need a professional to guide me..and I would be checking the controller every other day to just make sure some of the parameters are within what is acceptable or optimal... the web features/alerts i think would be a great bonus... especially on the weekends which I don't plan on being in the office too often

jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote