View Single Post
Unread 05/04/2018, 01:19 PM   #1
cflow
Registered Member

FS: 24x24 frag tank

Deecided to just set up a glass DT so up for sale is my 24x24x10 frag tank. Two very large acrylic frag racks. Custom made from ebay seller. Black back with external overflow box. Return is not drilled. I am using a vertex mocean 2000 with all silicone tubing. Stand is made by me from 3/4 mdf painted white with soft close hindges. Sump is also made by me from 3/8" acrylic. I designed it to be used as refugium and have custom filter box for simple and cheap filter material. Sump also has x2 vertex ro tubing holders for balling liquids and one vertex probe holder mounted seamlessly in place. Aquamaxx media reactor. Using 8 bulb ATI sunpower. New kZ bulbs. It's mounted by gas pipe painted black. Two very quiet fans mounted on back. Return is a RO varios 6. Prefer to sell as whole but willing to part out. The seam of the fresh water box broke externally and does not hold water. I will fix this as soon as i get it broken down. Also the mocean i purchased used and occasionally stops turning so I have to disassemble and reassemble to get it working. The motor is good but for some reason the worm screw gets off track. $650 for everything. Will include pics soon.

cflow is offline   Reply With Quote