View Single Post
Unread 10/09/2017, 10:49 AM   #2693
reefmutt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenurepro View Post
Interesting; i also have a small frag of pink Cadillac, purchased from an excellent reefer in Toronto. I paid a LOT for it. But so far, very disappointed by the color. Mine looks a bit like yours, but It certainly looks no where like the pics here
https://************.com/2016/07/26/...ra-divaricata/

Just wondering if you've ever actually seen a pink Cadillac colony in person that looks like the one pictured on ************ or the rr Facebook page?

Ps... like is for reef builders dot com
Pss here is what my frag looks like. Nice but not like the 'picture'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your looks great. Nice pe.. when I got my frag- which my come from the same source as you, I broke it off and glued the pice into my tank. The plug remains in my frag tank. It has fantastic dark purple polyps and grows really well. Way better than the piece in my display.
I might try glue it in down low in the tank or something.
It is certainly the Corals that around out for me as the biggest bonehead purchase I’ve ever made..
I’ve nevwr really seen a big mother colony, nor one that looks particularly good.. oh well.. I’ll leave it alone and see what it does.

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote