View Single Post
Unread 01/11/2018, 10:02 PM   #7
pciscott
Pirates Cove Reef

First off you do not have to attend any meetings to join, we realize Friday nights are tough for some. We do however have some stellar raffles and membership gets you a free ticket for first pick of the live goods. The $30 fee also gets you a badge that is your VIP entry into Reefapalooza. To attend the club sponsored Christmas party you have to pass the 44 rule. 4 meetings or 4 hours of Volunteer work at RAP. A combination of both works as well. You can join at meeting with Cash, Check, or Credit. Also online at

http://www.officialscmas.org/membership/

For those that do join online I bring membership cards to meetings and Field Trips and mail them out about a month before Rap if you do not pick up. The club is Non Profit so your membership donation is a tax deduction as well.

Awesome club and I am bringing a truck load of Reef Crap to the Swap meet next Friday and will be going home with very little because of my give away prices and the fact my wife said if I do not clean up she will drown me in the tank

See you all Friday for some Pancakes!

Current Tank Info: Pirates Cove 400 Gallon Peninsula with 10 Ecotech Gen 4 Pro Lights, SPS heavy mixed Reef, Tank Controlled by Apex back up monitoring by Profilux, Tropic Marin Pro Salt, Brightwell Suplements and Bio Bricks, Way too many Fish! Keep it simple!
pciscott is offline   Reply With Quote