View Single Post
Unread 05/17/2010, 04:34 AM   #6
syedjilani
Registered Member

Smile

Now, Here we go…..:

After much deliberation and research, I've decided The tank will go into the same room the first tank is in and to the right and left of the tank just past the light switches 110V & 220V. The stuff, which are from USA and other countries, are 110V and locally stuff are 220V.

The Room is approximately 10 X 12 and is cooled via 2 Ton (or 24000 BTU) air conditioner. Heating the room is not a big issue, because we have four beautiful season, summer (hottest) winter (Hot), Autumn (Also Hot) and spring (Hot again). My AC runs 20 Hours a day to control room temperature.

Because of the current use of the room and the available space that remains, the tank will be 72”L X 30”W X 24”H.

Thanks Andrew. Andrew from Hong Kong send me his Aquarium stand diagrams for my 300g.

I have made little changes. Instead of making the sliding doors I prefer to use clips for completely remove the doors from the stand. Color will be completely white. I have already ordered the stand, which I will receive by today evening. I’ll post more photos by tomorrow.

STAND

And after that and

Old 300G tank thread " My 300 Gallon Reef in Saudi Ar

Current Tank Info: shttp://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2150301
syedjilani is offline   Reply With Quote