View Single Post
Unread 05/16/2017, 08:06 AM   #18
ycnibrc
STAG HORN DOMINATE REEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike810 View Post
I really like the 2.1 doser, it may be an option. AWC is not a priority until I get everything else up and running. Adding a doser or pump to do AWC will be fairly simple down the road.

Told ya in your thread that I had a similar set up going. How are you liking Irvine vs. HB?

Yes it is! That's why I made the stand an extra 2' longer so I would have more room in the stand. I wish the hinges would pop off easy. The area where the shed will sit is very narrow and the doors will not open all the way. I will probably have to take the nuts and bolts off the hinges so I can pop the door off when needed.

I had a cube years ago and copied your stand design of your cube! I recently skimmed thru your current thread. Nice setup you got going there. We also moved from the city to the suburbs, after three years, we couldn't take it anymore and moved back to the city but this time by the beach. Luckily, we didn't have to give up square footage but gained a few hundred.

Thanks for tagging along!

Thank you! We are loving HB also. The temperature here is perfect year round. It was always warm at my old house and average temps for summer was in the 90's.

I just got word today that my tank is ready to be delivered this coming Thursday!! Will update with pics once the tank is here. It's been a long five months. Plumbing for the mixing station will be here Tuesday so I'm going to try to get on top of that right away.

I miss HB weather it's cooler than Irvine. Congrats on your tank arriving. If u need any help let me know I'm free every day no more work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABC corals

Current Tank Info: 360g Peninsula sps
ycnibrc is offline   Reply With Quote