View Single Post
Unread 05/31/2012, 08:08 PM   #20
fish clown
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy B. View Post
It sounds like one I our part time Friday or Saturday guys got you out RO water and not DI. We Only sell DI which is always 0 tds, but sounds like there was a mixup. We use a large RO only system for our fish, invert, and rock system. We then have a smaller RODI system that we use for the coral tanks. Pour out the water you got and bring your containers back in to be filled again.
Ok thanks. Just for the heck of it I tested other jugs and one tested 8 tds and another tested 34; i bought 40gal. of water. Now im just confused why its doing that. I use the hanna insterments tds meter that I bought from you guys so either the tds meter is not working right or yout ro system is wacked up or ? When I was there about maybe a month and a half ago I asked if you had ro/di water and they said no. Just to make sure I dont dump in anymore junk water into my tank I will bring in the tds meter because i cant let my phospates get any higher and im wondering what the other water read that I dumped in my tank from that past.

fish clown is offline   Reply With Quote