Thread: Aquacon?
View Single Post
Unread 12/20/2010, 11:51 PM   #15
SoLiD
-=Snake=-

Exclamation

Over 3 years ago I bought 3 PPE frags for $260 from www.aquacon.com ($79X3= $240 plus $20 box fee = $260). That's what AquaCON called them back then, but that's not what they call them now. Well, they had some weird ordering method where you would fill out a form and then they run your credit card when they are ready. It sounded strange so I called there number and spoke to the owner (Ron) and he assured me that he had several frags, so I placed my order on his site the way he told me to. Well after almost month and no frags, email, or a phone call, I called them several times to cancel my order, but I could only get an answering machine. So after 10+ calls in 3 days I left a message to cancel. Then 3 days after of leaving the call the owner calls my house phone instead of my cell phone and left a message that the frag order shipped and they will be there tomorrow. When I got the package they were clearly NOT what I ordered and NOT PPE's or even close. I tried to contact them but all I was able to do was leave another message on the answering machine for the next 6 or so days until the phone was DISCONNECTED. I thought OMG these guys are actually going to get away with it.

SO DON'T ORDER FROM WWW.AQUACON.COM OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!

I was checking around and I noticed they are back online so BUYER BEWARE!

What I supposedly ordered from them.
The ad said 5 polyp frags when I bought them.

This is what the ad said 2 years ago!
Notice How they Changed the Wording and Picture!!!

What I actually got from them.

And if you look now you'll see that they finally dumped PPE's off their Zoa/Paly For Sale list due to my review here and every other forum where I have posted.

AquaCon's Zoanthid , Zoa's, Zoos & more page

PLEASE JUST STAY AWAY FROM AQUACON.COM OR YOU RISK GETTING RIPPED OFF JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO BUYS FROM THESE JERKS!!!!!

-David

SoLiD is offline   Reply With Quote