View Single Post
Unread 11/07/2005, 09:14 PM   #366
Energy
Registered Member

The orange spotted foxface is absolutely amazing. Up close it is one of my favorites and it seems to be such an underrated fish for popularity. I got lucky finding that one.
DIY Rock: I didn't choose this option after reading about all the curiing problems people were facing. In the mean time I collected live rock from just about anywhere I could get it at the right price. The PVC option made sense to create unique aquascapes and maximize open swimming area behind the structure. In some of the videos you can see that not many fish , including the stingray are not present. Whenever they get nervous they have an instant shelter which can easily handle all of them. The open area underneath the rock structure is probably 30% of the open area seen from the front. The stingray likes to seek refuge and comes out for appearances during the day.
Pictures: I'll figure pictures out when I have time. Now is a busy time so I'll stick with answering questions as best I can. If I miss anyones question please feel free to remind me.

Current Tank Info: 1700 gallon biotope