Thread: Sierra Reef
View Single Post
Unread 08/14/2013, 05:35 PM   #20
tomae
Registered Member

no worries, let me try to decipher what you're saying, and i have more questions! fascinated by how you have set up all of the compartments:

1. So your quarantine Also acts as a salt-mixing area? yes, when the quarantine is disabled it acts as an exchange and is integrated into the system for this function

2. Is your reservoir container is the upper-right area? yes, exactly, is linked to that a RO / DI

3. You're using some kind of filter for the drain, at the end. Is that cotton or something? Yes, something like that. here called perlon. sometimes use shark bag too.

4. I also see filter medium in the bottom right compartment. What kind is that? Yes, it is Siporax (SERA) 32 liters

5. What kind of dosing container is que on the right? I did it myself. is glass, there are 3 to my system balling

6. How Difficult is it to get to your skimmer? this is something that bothers me, of a certain job to take it over. to remove the cup is easy.

7. Where are your probes, if any? do not use, do not like the truth.

8. Where are your power wires? Are they in the back side, and then routed to the top of the sump area and then out to the power module / station area? exact

sorry for the barrage of questions. really interested in how you have everything setup.
Also
Thanks for the interest and I can help just ask.

some shots

Regards

tomae is offline   Reply With Quote