View Single Post
Unread 01/29/2016, 10:10 AM   #56
soulpatch
Registered Member

Cycle started last night. Dosed ammonia up to 2PPM and threw the marine pure blocks I had seeding into my refugium portion of the sump. Now to let everything do its thing.

Thought about getting Dr Tims or such but honestly I have plenty of time to let things go. I need to move my live stock into the QT tank from the biocube so I can dip corals to remove algae and any potential pest. Few dips while in the QT for the next couple weeks and they should be ready to go into the big guy. Fish will just wait it out as they are healthy.

Moving to the QT also allows me to set up the apex and such on the big tank as I will have no need for it on the QT tank other then to run the Kessil but I should have enough cord for that.

Plans for this weekend:
Finally mount Kessils and T5 unit in Canopy. Need to do some measuring on the ATI unit but should be good to go.
Install ATO on big tank - Just laziness I haven't thrown it on yet.

If I feel adventurous then I will take down the biocube and move things to the QT tank. I need to get some colonies off of rock and such which will be an event but needs done sooner or later.

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote