View Single Post
Unread 04/18/2016, 06:58 AM   #68
nemodan
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaforest View Post
As You Can see in our Guide

There is few ways to dose Macro and Micro:

1 - Ca Plus, KH Plus, MG Plus (macro) + Component A, Component B, Component C(micro)
2 - Calcium, Magnesium, KH Buffer, Reef Mineral Salt ( Macro) + Components Strong (micro)
3- Calcium, Magnesium, KH Buffer, Reef Mineral Salt ( Macro) + Kalium, Iodum, Fluorine, Iron, Strontium, Micro E (micro)
4 - Component 1+2+3+

Every ways working the same - but Aquarist should find comfortable products for self

Regards,
Aquaforest

Hi

From the quoted posting I understand that IF I USE COMPONENT A + B + C with my dosing method I will be near with what it is achieved if I use the Balling system 1+2+3........ correct ?

I am using B-ionic (1 and 2) for dosing. It is an equilibrated 2 part dosing system (alk and Ca).

I do have a DOS Neptune dosing system that has only 2 pumps. Buying a new dosing system with 3 pumps it will be expensive (~ $300-$450).

Also my system is equilibrated,as it is today in Ca, Alk and Mg. I replenish Mg with 15% Water Changes every weekend.

Being said all these, I am still having issues to keep a nicely loaded tank with SPS.

I am missing something that my WC are not able to replenish enought. I am using Reef Crystal Salts.

So, I thought that instead of jumping to the Balling system and expend a lot of money in new dosing pumps, I can add the components A, B and C and continue with my dosing system.

What do you think ?

Thank you !!
Daniel

nemodan is offline   Reply With Quote