View Single Post
Unread 12/21/2012, 09:22 PM   #1
DrHarryLopez
One Happy Reefer

Frag Farmer's Market 2013!!!

Something we should try to attend!

As usual, admission is free for anyone/everyone to go, so bring a friend. I am again relying on word of mouth and the various forums to spread the word about the event so feel free to chat it up when you see people in stores, etc... If you know of a forum that it would be helpful to post in, let me know and I will try to get the info in it. Spread the word!!!

I am going to expand the event into another room this year to make space for more hobbyists who want to sell, and to try to spread the crowds out a bit (remember the masses from last year?). I already have a few of the big names signed up and one or two new ones who look to be coming as well to sell their "crop." I will post updates as things develop between now and then. If you want to set-up this year and make a few $, let me know. The set-up is only $30 and for that I will give you a space, outlets, heated water (if you need it), and a few hundred people to shop your homegrown stuff. Let me know sooner rather than later because space fills up quickly! You can contact me via PM or via email. Thanks!
Jon

Current Tank Info: 180g reef, 55g Frag, 40g refuge, 75g sump, 2 Ati 250 Bubble masters, Wavebox, stream2, MP40's, blueline HD 100 main pump
DrHarryLopez is offline   Reply With Quote