Thread: My Glassboxreef
View Single Post
Unread 09/13/2017, 11:07 PM   #89
Pife
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefmutt View Post
I'm sure that algae is sucking it up nicely..
The clean up crew made a dent but not a full clean..
I'd get an urchin there while you are mostly coral free..
Get that turf off. You might see a rise in nutrients as the turf gets eaten but since you have an established system, maybe not.
I don't see anything alarming about what's happening, just a shortage of little mouths to eat salad.
Otherwise, everybody looks good!
Thanks for the advice. I added an urchin yesterday and itreally clean the algae off right down to the rock. I think this time next week everything will be cleaned up. Because of your recent pictures of ice fire I had to go buy another one and put it right into the display. I have never had luck with them but it's in a nice sheltered spot so I'm hoping for different results. As for that ultraviolet frag I bought is browning out beautifully. But has some nice blue polyps I haven't been able to capture with a photo yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin-riff View Post
realy nice frags ...!
Matt, Thats right!

Thank you.

I'm not saying let's get rid of all the stupid people.* I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

Current Tank Info: 150g DT plumbed to an 80g frag tank and 220g sump in the basement. ~6-MP40s ~ 12 ATI powered t5s ~ Reefbrites and Radions supplementing ~ Custom GEO Skimmer ~ GEO CA Reactor 6x24~ Iwaki 70 Return ~
Pife is offline   Reply With Quote