View Single Post
Unread 10/22/2017, 02:45 PM   #16
MMOORE0324
Registered Member

Sorry for not updating lately. I’ve been busy with work and then also have been super sick the past week and a half. I just wanted to give a slight update that the tank is doing great. The tank cycled nicely. I used Dr. Tim’s one and only nitrifying bacteria so I thought the tank would cycle a little quicker than it did, but it’s all good. I’ve moved a couple mangroves from my cichlid refugium over to the remote fuge and added a container of Algaegen reef pods. Need to get a little cheato.

Today though.. was a good day. I picked up a pair of Wyoming White clowns. The past year that I’ve been thinking about this build I had in my head that I wanted Wyoming Whites or Frostbite clowns. I was at the LFS the other day and saw a pair of Wyoming’s that were very active and had awesome colors. After thinking about it all week I decided today that I just had to have them. I don’t plan to keep a nem so hopefully they’ll take residence in a goniopora once I get it. They’ve been in the tank for about an hour and are already eating PE Pellets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MMOORE0324; 10/22/2017 at 04:04 PM.
MMOORE0324 is offline   Reply With Quote