View Single Post
Unread 05/08/2018, 06:46 PM   #3385
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Not much to update. I've been working on some honey-dos around the house. I'm hoping to get something done this weekend, like get the tank drained. If I get that done, I'll be free to do any of several things I need to do.

Despite the lack of action, I'm still quite excited to do this re-do! I have acquired a few new plants that I've been trying to get for a long time, so I'm happy about that. I've also been researching potential fish residents. Without the biotope restrictions, I'm finding the selection much more open. However, I'm still restricted by my insistence to avoid fish that may negatively impact my ecosystem. For example, I was very interested in Allen's Damsel, which is gorgeous and relatively un-aggressive. But researching it revealed it to be a digger/worm eater. Bummer! I have found several fish that I think will do just fine though.

So hang in there folks! I promise to get this going again soon!

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote